Signs, sign, everywhere a sign, blockin out the scenery, breaking my mind, do this don't do that, can't you read the sign?

.
Over the 4th of July holiday weekend, I went on a walk with my Mother in law at our family cabin. We spotted a sign that was very funny. It's stuck in my telephone's camera for now. I'll have to get it out and post it at a later time. This brought me to this post about signs. This picture I speak of, It was going to be in this post, but none the less. I'll post without it.
.
When we got home from the cabin, I quickly unpacked, and headed out for the open road for a ride on my motorcycle. As I was out, I passed many signs that I've seen and noticed several times before.
.
It seems signs fall into three main categories.
.
Signs that tell us what we can, or cannot do, such as no tresspassing, posted speed limits, or stop signs, Etc. .
.

.
Signs that mark landmarks, such as street signs.
.
.
Signs that advertize something.
.

.
And while riding on a motorcycle, signs that just plain make us smile, such as Twisty road ahead signs.
.

.
I'll be sure to post more signs that make me smile in the future.
.

.
Ann Nelson from Random Thoughts blog had a great post that included some funny signs from Canada.
.
.
Motorcycle Motorcycle Insurance, Bike Insurance, Motorcycle Shipping, Motorbike, Cheap Motorcycle, Motorcycle Touring, Online Motorcycle, Classic Motorcycle, Scooter, Motorcycles Uk, Motorcycles Australia, Motorcycle Covers, Motorcycle Tires, Motorcycle Jacket, Mens Motorcycle, Motorcycle Lift, Leather Motorcycle, Buy Motorcycles, Womens Motorcycle, Motorcycle Gloves, Motorcycle Boots Motorcycle Riding, Motorcycle Bluetooth, Harley Motorcycles, Motorcycle Helmets, Motorcycles Canada, Motorcycle Gear, Wheel Motorcycle, Motorcycle Parts, Suzuki Motorcycle