Old small town bar T-shirt

When I was a kid growing up, I lived in a rather small rural town. There were more bars there at one time than you could possibly think is necessary.

Anyway, there was a bar there that no longer exists. Too bad, Cause I'd go and get one of their T-shirts today if I could.

The bar was called ..... The B & D Bar.
Now I'm not sure what B & D actually meant. I'm guessing it was the initials for the owner's.
But we kids all knew it to mean Bikers & Drunks.

Remember being a kid, singing along with the tunes on the radio, and not having the faintest idea what the lyrics really meant half the time, untill you got a litle older?

Well, the B & D Bar had a T-shirt kinda like that. It had a picture of a Booze bottle on the front, and a picture of a poker table and cards on the back. The shirt read.... Liquor in the front, and Poker in the rear at the B & D Bar. What a classic! Wish I owned one! I was too young to get one when the bar was still around. My parents would have killed me.
I know it has no class but I still want it!
I also know I can go on the internet and have one made, or buy someone elses version of this shirt, but to me, it wouldn't be the same. I guess tying it to an old biker bar that I grew up by has some kind of sentimental value to it, if you can put sentiment on crass stuff like this anyway.
Motorcycle Motorcycle Insurance, Bike Insurance, Motorcycle Shipping, Motorbike, Cheap Motorcycle, Motorcycle Touring, Online Motorcycle, Classic Motorcycle, Scooter, Motorcycles Uk, Motorcycles Australia, Motorcycle Covers, Motorcycle Tires, Motorcycle Jacket, Mens Motorcycle, Motorcycle Lift, Leather Motorcycle, Buy Motorcycles, Womens Motorcycle, Motorcycle Gloves, Motorcycle Boots Motorcycle Riding, Motorcycle Bluetooth, Harley Motorcycles, Motorcycle Helmets, Motorcycles Canada, Motorcycle Gear, Wheel Motorcycle, Motorcycle Parts, Suzuki Motorcycle