Grab it Pack product review


.
On Friday, May 9th, 2008, I posted about the Grab-it Pack™. Here is a link to the original post. http://01mrmotorcycle.blogspot.com/search?q=GRABITPACK
.
I said "I'm seriously thinking about getting one."
.


Well I did get one.
.


So, Here is my product review on the Grab-it Pack™:
.


I've been using it for a while now, and I absolutely love it.
.

I use it just about everytime I ride. 99% of the time, It's strapped to me.
.

It's so comfortable. When I go out for a ride on my motorcycle with it on, I don't hardly even know it's there. Without using any saddle bags, jacket pockets, pants pockets, or other pockets but the Grab-it Pack™ , I'm able to carry Night riding glasses, my wallet, digital camera, cell phone, pocket knife, and room to spare.
.
It's lightweight, easy to adjust to fit, easy to put on and take off, durable and water resistant with lots of easy access pockets.
.
I do have basicly one issue with the Grab-it Pack™.
.

The pocket flaps are a little flimsy, and could maybe use some more velcro.
.

So I contacted the company. http://www.grabitpack.com/contact.htm .
.

I addressed this with them, and was informed that coming soon they will be selling a newer, more durable version that addresses exactly this issue. I look forward to seeing the new one because I'm 99.9% satisfied with the one I own now.
.

Just the other day a friend and myself went out riding. He wanted to try it. I wouldn't even borrow it to him just try on, because I feard he wouldn't give it back. I'll buy the new version when it comes out, and give him my old one. LOL!
.


Anyway, if your are into riding motorcycles, bicycles, hiking, fishing, etc., you can't go wrong with a Grab-it Pack™!
Motorcycle Motorcycle Insurance, Bike Insurance, Motorcycle Shipping, Motorbike, Cheap Motorcycle, Motorcycle Touring, Online Motorcycle, Classic Motorcycle, Scooter, Motorcycles Uk, Motorcycles Australia, Motorcycle Covers, Motorcycle Tires, Motorcycle Jacket, Mens Motorcycle, Motorcycle Lift, Leather Motorcycle, Buy Motorcycles, Womens Motorcycle, Motorcycle Gloves, Motorcycle Boots Motorcycle Riding, Motorcycle Bluetooth, Harley Motorcycles, Motorcycle Helmets, Motorcycles Canada, Motorcycle Gear, Wheel Motorcycle, Motorcycle Parts, Suzuki Motorcycle