Got beer? Harley fan? Have I got the Fridge. for you!

A while back, on June 5th, 2008, Questioned
Borrowed from Rick Slark's Keep the rubber side down. http://keeptherubbersidedown.net/2008/06/04/questioned/ was posted on my site.

One of the questions was:

Do people think you are obsessed with motorcycles?

And I answered:

Yep, and damn proud of it. It is part of who I am.

Well, Here's a little proof of that.

I free hand layed out with fine line tape, masked off and custom painted my Garage/Shop beer Fridge.
.

.

.
Yep, Damn proud to be a biker, and a bit obsessed.
Motorcycle Motorcycle Insurance, Bike Insurance, Motorcycle Shipping, Motorbike, Cheap Motorcycle, Motorcycle Touring, Online Motorcycle, Classic Motorcycle, Scooter, Motorcycles Uk, Motorcycles Australia, Motorcycle Covers, Motorcycle Tires, Motorcycle Jacket, Mens Motorcycle, Motorcycle Lift, Leather Motorcycle, Buy Motorcycles, Womens Motorcycle, Motorcycle Gloves, Motorcycle Boots Motorcycle Riding, Motorcycle Bluetooth, Harley Motorcycles, Motorcycle Helmets, Motorcycles Canada, Motorcycle Gear, Wheel Motorcycle, Motorcycle Parts, Suzuki Motorcycle