how fast did you say?

I need you to tell me how fast is the fastest you have ever driven a motorcycle.



Be honest. No exaggerations.

I'm going to use this in a future post with your permissions of course.
I have my reasons.

Me, 110 MPH (Aprox.) but I'll say 110. I was not clocking myself. Someone else said I was doing that.
.
To Mrs. Motorcycle. Disclaimer...If you are reading this, It was a very long time ago, and I NEVER ride like this anymore!
Motorcycle Motorcycle Insurance, Bike Insurance, Motorcycle Shipping, Motorbike, Cheap Motorcycle, Motorcycle Touring, Online Motorcycle, Classic Motorcycle, Scooter, Motorcycles Uk, Motorcycles Australia, Motorcycle Covers, Motorcycle Tires, Motorcycle Jacket, Mens Motorcycle, Motorcycle Lift, Leather Motorcycle, Buy Motorcycles, Womens Motorcycle, Motorcycle Gloves, Motorcycle Boots Motorcycle Riding, Motorcycle Bluetooth, Harley Motorcycles, Motorcycle Helmets, Motorcycles Canada, Motorcycle Gear, Wheel Motorcycle, Motorcycle Parts, Suzuki Motorcycle