A little trip.

I recently went on a road trip to Indiana to drop my daughter off at a camp she wanted to go to.
I'm not going into details about the trip, because that is irrelevant, but my wife and I were traveling home through some pretty backwoods areas, and I saw a couple of motorcycles for sale. As we drove by, I slowed WAY down and looked as we passed.

Thus, this brings the topic of a new motorcycle purchase.

My wife: "You are NOT going to buy a motorcycle in Indiana!"
Of course my response was: "Does that mean I get to buy a new motorcycle in Minnesota?"
The answer: "Why, are you selling the one you got?"

PHOOEY!

She doesn't play this game very well does she.

Now if I can just convince her that I NEED an '09 Street Glide IN ADDITION TO the bike I have, then I'm golden.

Let me leave you with a little funny quote that I saw on a key chain at a gas station from our trip. This made me chuckle.

24 hours in a day.
24 beers in a case.
Coincidence?
I think not.
.
.

Cheers.
Motorcycle Motorcycle Insurance, Bike Insurance, Motorcycle Shipping, Motorbike, Cheap Motorcycle, Motorcycle Touring, Online Motorcycle, Classic Motorcycle, Scooter, Motorcycles Uk, Motorcycles Australia, Motorcycle Covers, Motorcycle Tires, Motorcycle Jacket, Mens Motorcycle, Motorcycle Lift, Leather Motorcycle, Buy Motorcycles, Womens Motorcycle, Motorcycle Gloves, Motorcycle Boots Motorcycle Riding, Motorcycle Bluetooth, Harley Motorcycles, Motorcycle Helmets, Motorcycles Canada, Motorcycle Gear, Wheel Motorcycle, Motorcycle Parts, Suzuki Motorcycle