Twister????

Lady Rides A Lot recently posted about a twister photo that was Photo Shopped, or something. Anyway it was not an original. I said it was cool anyway. I do love twisters. At least I'm fascinated by them. Here is a link to her post. ... Peek A Boo!


I did take some photos this winter that I have not touched, or altered in any way. They are genuine. They are of a cloud formation in the middle of winter, temps below freezing, and look just like a twister. The photos were taken from my neck of the woods.

Here are my pictures....










Motorcycle Motorcycle Insurance, Bike Insurance, Motorcycle Shipping, Motorbike, Cheap Motorcycle, Motorcycle Touring, Online Motorcycle, Classic Motorcycle, Scooter, Motorcycles Uk, Motorcycles Australia, Motorcycle Covers, Motorcycle Tires, Motorcycle Jacket, Mens Motorcycle, Motorcycle Lift, Leather Motorcycle, Buy Motorcycles, Womens Motorcycle, Motorcycle Gloves, Motorcycle Boots Motorcycle Riding, Motorcycle Bluetooth, Harley Motorcycles, Motorcycle Helmets, Motorcycles Canada, Motorcycle Gear, Wheel Motorcycle, Motorcycle Parts, Suzuki Motorcycle