Leaf spring chopper sculpture

While working, and at one of my companies client's house, my co-worker and I got to take a peek at our client's workshop in the back yard where he makes fanciful things like custom made pens, wine bottle stoppers, and Oh yeah, a leaf spring chopper. How cool is this thing!

I love the Diamond plate for the headlight.
Yeah, I know I look like a dork sitting on it, but I couldn't resist!
I asked him if he ever thought about making them and selling them at bike shows, and he said yes, but that would be work. He's retired, and just likes to do things once, and sit back and enjoy them.

I envy this guy!
Motorcycle Motorcycle Insurance, Bike Insurance, Motorcycle Shipping, Motorbike, Cheap Motorcycle, Motorcycle Touring, Online Motorcycle, Classic Motorcycle, Scooter, Motorcycles Uk, Motorcycles Australia, Motorcycle Covers, Motorcycle Tires, Motorcycle Jacket, Mens Motorcycle, Motorcycle Lift, Leather Motorcycle, Buy Motorcycles, Womens Motorcycle, Motorcycle Gloves, Motorcycle Boots Motorcycle Riding, Motorcycle Bluetooth, Harley Motorcycles, Motorcycle Helmets, Motorcycles Canada, Motorcycle Gear, Wheel Motorcycle, Motorcycle Parts, Suzuki Motorcycle