Son's of Anarchy Episode 7 review

Where does all my time go. I posted 6's review, then another regular post, and here we are at review #7 already. I guess I was really busy last week.



Well let's get to it....

I guess the Wackadoo A.T.F. agent Coehen got his Huh?
I love how the FBI agent wasn't able to pin anything on Jax.
Justice (vigilante justice) was served on a silver platter, or wait was that through a plate glass window?

I have a new liking for the prospect, and a new respect for his character. That scrawny little dude can kick some ass in the boxing ring. Funny how the fight ended after the prospect got a little angry seeing Clay and his girl. I loved it when clay thumped his own forehead like duh, I coulda had a V8, then he says "My Bad".

"The rest stays buried."
I wonder what the rest is?
Motorcycle Motorcycle Insurance, Bike Insurance, Motorcycle Shipping, Motorbike, Cheap Motorcycle, Motorcycle Touring, Online Motorcycle, Classic Motorcycle, Scooter, Motorcycles Uk, Motorcycles Australia, Motorcycle Covers, Motorcycle Tires, Motorcycle Jacket, Mens Motorcycle, Motorcycle Lift, Leather Motorcycle, Buy Motorcycles, Womens Motorcycle, Motorcycle Gloves, Motorcycle Boots Motorcycle Riding, Motorcycle Bluetooth, Harley Motorcycles, Motorcycle Helmets, Motorcycles Canada, Motorcycle Gear, Wheel Motorcycle, Motorcycle Parts, Suzuki Motorcycle