I've come a long way

I was rummaging through some photos, and saw a picture of a motorcycle tank and fenders that I painted when I was at Tech school for auto body, and paint way back in 1991.

I did my very first Harley Davidson custom paint job for a guy who was going through the heavy equipment mechanics class next door to the Auto Body Shop class. He had a 1200 Sportster that he got a new tank for, and wanted a color change on tank and fenders to match "with a twist" of something not completely stock looking. This is what I gave him for I think about $300.00, which included materials.



Most of you who follow my blog regularly have already seen pictures of my bike, but for those who have not, for comparison sake, I posted a couple of pics of my most recent custom paint job which is on my bike. What a difference 17 1/2 years can make. I think if I would have stuck with this professionally I'd be better, but I would hate it, or at least my love for doing a custom paint job would be reduced to "it's a job". At least it's a decent paying hobby this way. I got no complaints.







Motorcycle Motorcycle Insurance, Bike Insurance, Motorcycle Shipping, Motorbike, Cheap Motorcycle, Motorcycle Touring, Online Motorcycle, Classic Motorcycle, Scooter, Motorcycles Uk, Motorcycles Australia, Motorcycle Covers, Motorcycle Tires, Motorcycle Jacket, Mens Motorcycle, Motorcycle Lift, Leather Motorcycle, Buy Motorcycles, Womens Motorcycle, Motorcycle Gloves, Motorcycle Boots Motorcycle Riding, Motorcycle Bluetooth, Harley Motorcycles, Motorcycle Helmets, Motorcycles Canada, Motorcycle Gear, Wheel Motorcycle, Motorcycle Parts, Suzuki Motorcycle