Just saying

I have started to wonder if there is some real safety value in a sports exhaust system on a motorcycle in an urban environment. Before the CB1100 I had a Buell with standard muffler, which I liked very much, but I had a number of occasions where cars beside me on the M1 motorway moved over into my lane until I sounded my horn and they noticed I was there. I cannot recall that happening on my



Motorcycle Motorcycle Insurance, Bike Insurance, Motorcycle Shipping, Motorbike, Cheap Motorcycle, Motorcycle Touring, Online Motorcycle, Classic Motorcycle, Scooter, Motorcycles Uk, Motorcycles Australia, Motorcycle Covers, Motorcycle Tires, Motorcycle Jacket, Mens Motorcycle, Motorcycle Lift, Leather Motorcycle, Buy Motorcycles, Womens Motorcycle, Motorcycle Gloves, Motorcycle Boots Motorcycle Riding, Motorcycle Bluetooth, Harley Motorcycles, Motorcycle Helmets, Motorcycles Canada, Motorcycle Gear, Wheel Motorcycle, Motorcycle Parts, Suzuki Motorcycle