TRIUMPH ILLUSTRATION MYSTERY

I love when readers pose a question I can't answer; I get to throw it out to the world. Have you ever seen this Triumph design before? Amazing... I have no doubt I'll shortly receive a photo of a tattoo with this image!
Here is the query:

"Hey Paul,
My name is Brian, from Brooklyn, NY. Been checking out your blog for some time now and have become quite a fan; great way to kill a few minutes when I really should be working. [FYI - readership spikes during business hours! You're not alone Brian].

Your wealth of knowledge on old bikes is astounding. I have been tinkering around with Triumphs for years now and have been to my share of swaps etc., recently came across a bowling style shirt with an unusual design. I was wondering if you have ever seen one of these before? I realize there are thousands of Triumph t-shirt designs circulating around the world. This seems a little different in that someone took the time and expense to embroider it onto a rather smart looking bowling shirt? Most of these shirts have company names i.e. "Joe's Welding" or whatever on the back to represent the team. Is this possibly a team shirt from Triumph worker's bowling team? Seems far fetched but I have never seen this skull/unit motor design before. Just wondering if there might be something else to it. Any info would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks man, Brian K."


Motorcycle Motorcycle Insurance, Bike Insurance, Motorcycle Shipping, Motorbike, Cheap Motorcycle, Motorcycle Touring, Online Motorcycle, Classic Motorcycle, Scooter, Motorcycles Uk, Motorcycles Australia, Motorcycle Covers, Motorcycle Tires, Motorcycle Jacket, Mens Motorcycle, Motorcycle Lift, Leather Motorcycle, Buy Motorcycles, Womens Motorcycle, Motorcycle Gloves, Motorcycle Boots Motorcycle Riding, Motorcycle Bluetooth, Harley Motorcycles, Motorcycle Helmets, Motorcycles Canada, Motorcycle Gear, Wheel Motorcycle, Motorcycle Parts, Suzuki Motorcycle