In loving memory of Cy, 11-15-2009

It is with great sadness that I tell you I lost my best furry friend in the whole world on 11-15-09.

My wife and I were grocery shopping, and gone for only about 1 1/2 hours and returned to my beloved "Puppy Cy" passed away on the family room floor. Cause of death unknown , but we can assume a heart attack. He was diagnosed with a heart murmur, his only medical flaw.

I don't want to go into saying much more, because as I write this my heart is breaking. My wife wrote a beautiful tribute to him on the RAGOM (Retrieve A Golden Of Minnesota) Website on their Rainbow Bridge Memorials.

Here is the link to: Cy's Memorial

The first part is his story, which goes through 12-07-08, the day we adopted him.
12-09-09 is where the memorial starts.

He was the best dog. I miss him dearly.
Motorcycle Motorcycle Insurance, Bike Insurance, Motorcycle Shipping, Motorbike, Cheap Motorcycle, Motorcycle Touring, Online Motorcycle, Classic Motorcycle, Scooter, Motorcycles Uk, Motorcycles Australia, Motorcycle Covers, Motorcycle Tires, Motorcycle Jacket, Mens Motorcycle, Motorcycle Lift, Leather Motorcycle, Buy Motorcycles, Womens Motorcycle, Motorcycle Gloves, Motorcycle Boots Motorcycle Riding, Motorcycle Bluetooth, Harley Motorcycles, Motorcycle Helmets, Motorcycles Canada, Motorcycle Gear, Wheel Motorcycle, Motorcycle Parts, Suzuki Motorcycle