Sunday's motorcycle ride

The weather cooperated and I went out for a ride. Nowhere to go but forward on two wheels. I went where the road called me. I flew solo. I ended up going around to St. Francis, Mn. which is a cute quaint rural small town. It's off the Rum River, which is high right now, and running pretty fast.

I made a pitstop at a local watering hole:

And Noticed some nice bikes:

I passed the local American Legion and spotted a cool airplane:

Then started my journey towards home and saw a Llama farm. I just love these guys, They are so cute!
And I saw a 1978 Kawasaki KZ650 for sale that I though was kind of cool:
And I lived happily after ever.
Motorcycle Motorcycle Insurance, Bike Insurance, Motorcycle Shipping, Motorbike, Cheap Motorcycle, Motorcycle Touring, Online Motorcycle, Classic Motorcycle, Scooter, Motorcycles Uk, Motorcycles Australia, Motorcycle Covers, Motorcycle Tires, Motorcycle Jacket, Mens Motorcycle, Motorcycle Lift, Leather Motorcycle, Buy Motorcycles, Womens Motorcycle, Motorcycle Gloves, Motorcycle Boots Motorcycle Riding, Motorcycle Bluetooth, Harley Motorcycles, Motorcycle Helmets, Motorcycles Canada, Motorcycle Gear, Wheel Motorcycle, Motorcycle Parts, Suzuki Motorcycle