The Sixth Sense

From the twisted mind of Mr. Motorcycle



I always cary my digital camera to capture moments such as this.

I was riding my motorcycle and pulled up to this truck at a stop light. I noticed something a little odd. The box in the lower left hand corner read in upside down letters, "Dustys Body". I thought to myself, that is odd! This does not look like a hurse. Then I realized it was just a flat bed truck carrying a box with Dusty's dead body in it.
Yes, my sixth sense had kicked in. I see dead people.
I'm guessing no one else can see the dead body but me.
Motorcycle Motorcycle Insurance, Bike Insurance, Motorcycle Shipping, Motorbike, Cheap Motorcycle, Motorcycle Touring, Online Motorcycle, Classic Motorcycle, Scooter, Motorcycles Uk, Motorcycles Australia, Motorcycle Covers, Motorcycle Tires, Motorcycle Jacket, Mens Motorcycle, Motorcycle Lift, Leather Motorcycle, Buy Motorcycles, Womens Motorcycle, Motorcycle Gloves, Motorcycle Boots Motorcycle Riding, Motorcycle Bluetooth, Harley Motorcycles, Motorcycle Helmets, Motorcycles Canada, Motorcycle Gear, Wheel Motorcycle, Motorcycle Parts, Suzuki Motorcycle