From the twisted mind of Mr. Motorcycle, I give you…



Mr. Motorcycles twisted sense of humor. Post #1


As I was watching the weather get warmer yesterday, and loving the warmer weather again today, The first thing that came to my mind is how I will fit in a motorcycle ride into my busy schedule today.

When I fly solo for a short ride, I usually don’t have anywhere special to go. I often end up at one of two of my local watering holes. I’m not much for drinking and riding, so I typically limit myself to one beer, which leaves the question…
What else is there to do while at a biker bar than drink?

Of course, eat.

Now that it is warm, the local watering holes will be sure to be grilling outdoors.

Thus, this post of a magnificently twisted picture of something I’ve been saving for all of you.

I give you “the wiener roaster”.


Anyone care for a wiener?


Motorcycle Motorcycle Insurance, Bike Insurance, Motorcycle Shipping, Motorbike, Cheap Motorcycle, Motorcycle Touring, Online Motorcycle, Classic Motorcycle, Scooter, Motorcycles Uk, Motorcycles Australia, Motorcycle Covers, Motorcycle Tires, Motorcycle Jacket, Mens Motorcycle, Motorcycle Lift, Leather Motorcycle, Buy Motorcycles, Womens Motorcycle, Motorcycle Gloves, Motorcycle Boots Motorcycle Riding, Motorcycle Bluetooth, Harley Motorcycles, Motorcycle Helmets, Motorcycles Canada, Motorcycle Gear, Wheel Motorcycle, Motorcycle Parts, Suzuki Motorcycle