Do you feel like we do?




Peter Frampton's 1976 classic, "Do you feel like we do" hit song comes to my mind every time I see dog with it's head out the car window. What is it about this? Is it that they get an adrenaline rush, a free feeling? Is it the same things that drives us to ride? Anyway, I was going down the road the other day, and spotted this dog loving the open road, wind in his face. He had the right idea. I happened to be in my car, wishing I was on my bike. I was jealous of the dog.


This one was classic Kodak moment. I had to have the photo, so I took it. The guy driving the car looked a little disturbed that I was taking a picture of him going down the road, as if I was taking a picture for evidence of something he may have done wrong or something. I blurred him out for integrity sake. Dude driving the red S.U.V., If you see this, you now know why I took your picture.



Hey, do You feel like "He" do? The dog that is.

Mr. Motorcycle
Motorcycle Motorcycle Insurance, Bike Insurance, Motorcycle Shipping, Motorbike, Cheap Motorcycle, Motorcycle Touring, Online Motorcycle, Classic Motorcycle, Scooter, Motorcycles Uk, Motorcycles Australia, Motorcycle Covers, Motorcycle Tires, Motorcycle Jacket, Mens Motorcycle, Motorcycle Lift, Leather Motorcycle, Buy Motorcycles, Womens Motorcycle, Motorcycle Gloves, Motorcycle Boots Motorcycle Riding, Motorcycle Bluetooth, Harley Motorcycles, Motorcycle Helmets, Motorcycles Canada, Motorcycle Gear, Wheel Motorcycle, Motorcycle Parts, Suzuki Motorcycle