Spring may have sprung

Looked like it would be a fine day when I woke early this morning, the clouds were already breaking up so I decided I should go for a ride and perhaps think some things over.

Traveling south I ‘flat slabbed it’ as the Americans put it to Currumbin where I refueled and along the way came up with a new variation on some of my favourite roads.

First I rode over the Currumbin border range. The air



Motorcycle Motorcycle Insurance, Bike Insurance, Motorcycle Shipping, Motorbike, Cheap Motorcycle, Motorcycle Touring, Online Motorcycle, Classic Motorcycle, Scooter, Motorcycles Uk, Motorcycles Australia, Motorcycle Covers, Motorcycle Tires, Motorcycle Jacket, Mens Motorcycle, Motorcycle Lift, Leather Motorcycle, Buy Motorcycles, Womens Motorcycle, Motorcycle Gloves, Motorcycle Boots Motorcycle Riding, Motorcycle Bluetooth, Harley Motorcycles, Motorcycle Helmets, Motorcycles Canada, Motorcycle Gear, Wheel Motorcycle, Motorcycle Parts, Suzuki Motorcycle