First ride of the season ... minus one license plate

Last weekend I was basking in the after-glow of my first motorcycle ride of the season -- a 35-minute jaunt on the county roads around my home in semi-rural Minnesota with my son as passenger -- and chuckling about one tiny (and I mean near inconsequential!) mar:

My ride was technically illegal.

You see, I didn't have a license plate.

Here's the story: I lent my motorcycle to the shop that does all our sewing (Desert Dawgs Rain Guards) so they could develop a seat for it. When it left here in November, it had a license plate. When I got it back last week ... no plate. So I rushed to the bureau only to find out they were closed for a 'belated' Good Friday holiday. Frustrating! (But, as you can see, it didn't stop me!)

Do you think an officer would let me off the hook with that story?? (It's true.) Luckily I didn't have to find out...
Motorcycle Motorcycle Insurance, Bike Insurance, Motorcycle Shipping, Motorbike, Cheap Motorcycle, Motorcycle Touring, Online Motorcycle, Classic Motorcycle, Scooter, Motorcycles Uk, Motorcycles Australia, Motorcycle Covers, Motorcycle Tires, Motorcycle Jacket, Mens Motorcycle, Motorcycle Lift, Leather Motorcycle, Buy Motorcycles, Womens Motorcycle, Motorcycle Gloves, Motorcycle Boots Motorcycle Riding, Motorcycle Bluetooth, Harley Motorcycles, Motorcycle Helmets, Motorcycles Canada, Motorcycle Gear, Wheel Motorcycle, Motorcycle Parts, Suzuki Motorcycle