Blog Roll


For those of you who have blog rolls, and have included my blog on your list, I want to say thank you.

For those of you who do, you may have checked my blog to see if you are on mine, only to find out I do not have a blog roll on my site. Sorry.

I have "over" 30 some blogs that get checked on a daily basis in my "Google Reader". The list continually grows. I have a hard time keeping up with reading and commenting on these, let alone maintaining my own blog at times.

I made a conscious decision at one time to remove the blog roll from my site. I did this because, I always felt like I was missing someone who visits my site. Every new comment I get, I read. I don't always respond, due to volume, and my time constraints. Like I said two posts ago, If a new person visits, and leaves me a comment, I'll go check out their profile. If they have a blog, I'll check that out too. If the blog is interesting to me, I'll add it to my Google Reader, and get updates when they do a new post.

I know there are tons more blogs out there that are of interest to me that I cannot posibly read, or give proper credit to on a blog roll, therefore I choose not to have one at all.

I fault no one for having one, and like I said, If my blog is on it, thanks!

I just wanted to clear the air officially as to why you are not on my blog roll. It's because I don't have one, and now you know why.)
Motorcycle Motorcycle Insurance, Bike Insurance, Motorcycle Shipping, Motorbike, Cheap Motorcycle, Motorcycle Touring, Online Motorcycle, Classic Motorcycle, Scooter, Motorcycles Uk, Motorcycles Australia, Motorcycle Covers, Motorcycle Tires, Motorcycle Jacket, Mens Motorcycle, Motorcycle Lift, Leather Motorcycle, Buy Motorcycles, Womens Motorcycle, Motorcycle Gloves, Motorcycle Boots Motorcycle Riding, Motorcycle Bluetooth, Harley Motorcycles, Motorcycle Helmets, Motorcycles Canada, Motorcycle Gear, Wheel Motorcycle, Motorcycle Parts, Suzuki Motorcycle