Motorcycle History - Things Your Dad Never Told You

History can be a very boring subject. I think history is best learned when one is an adult. Only then does it make much sense. Memorizing dates and events was the way I remember history classes for me. When I began writing about motorcycles, I was immediately drawn to the history of motorcycles. Wow, history was becoming interesting.

I have a new Motorcycle History subject on my site. This was started on the old site when I attempted to make motorcycle history more interesting by creating a quiz for each history article I wrote. These were fun quizzes with only 10 questions and multiple choice answers. The first such quiz was Harley-Davidson and a Quiz Too. I added four more such quizzes over the years.

I also wrote some motorcycle history articles that were related to motorcycle books that I had read or motorcycle books that I had reviewed for the site. An example of one such history article was Indian Motorcycles. An example of a book review was The Harley-Davidson and Indian Wars - A Book Review.

Well, maybe history will never be on the top of my "must read" list but I had a lot of fun creating these motorcycle history articles, book reviews, and quizzes. Take a look at the Motorcycle History subject and judge for yourself.

By the way, my Dad was never a motorcycle guy. He was into cars. However, the things he never told me could fill a book.
Motorcycle Motorcycle Insurance, Bike Insurance, Motorcycle Shipping, Motorbike, Cheap Motorcycle, Motorcycle Touring, Online Motorcycle, Classic Motorcycle, Scooter, Motorcycles Uk, Motorcycles Australia, Motorcycle Covers, Motorcycle Tires, Motorcycle Jacket, Mens Motorcycle, Motorcycle Lift, Leather Motorcycle, Buy Motorcycles, Womens Motorcycle, Motorcycle Gloves, Motorcycle Boots Motorcycle Riding, Motorcycle Bluetooth, Harley Motorcycles, Motorcycle Helmets, Motorcycles Canada, Motorcycle Gear, Wheel Motorcycle, Motorcycle Parts, Suzuki Motorcycle