New "Motorcycle Views" Web site

I've been working to create a small Web site to contain much of the important articles and features that I have authored over the last seven and one-half years. The beginnings of that site are now available.

I have named this content-site "Motorcycle Views" and fully realize that most people will be a bit confused by having both a Web site and a blog with the same name.

At dinner tonight with members of the GWRRA Chapter NJ-F (F Troop), I mentioned what I was doing and immediately found people who didn't even know what a blog was. I tried to explain but got glassy stares back. Even my wife couldn't quite keep straight that there was a difference between my "Motorcycle Views" Blog and my new "Motorcycle Views" Web site.

To minimize the confusion (I hope), I have a link on every page of the new "Motorcycle Views" Web site that leads back to this blog. I also have a link on the new site to the new forum where most of my previous forum members are hanging out. I've also asked them to take a look at the new site and give me feedback regarding any problems they encounter in using the new site.

Right at this moment, the site is tiny but I have plans to grow it rapidly with articles I already have. I just wanted to get the structure up and running and let a few people take a look at it. I do value your opinions.

So, please take a look at the new Motorcycle Views Web site that has the domain name of motorcycleviews.com. I hope you will Bookmark it or add it to your Favorites.
Motorcycle Motorcycle Insurance, Bike Insurance, Motorcycle Shipping, Motorbike, Cheap Motorcycle, Motorcycle Touring, Online Motorcycle, Classic Motorcycle, Scooter, Motorcycles Uk, Motorcycles Australia, Motorcycle Covers, Motorcycle Tires, Motorcycle Jacket, Mens Motorcycle, Motorcycle Lift, Leather Motorcycle, Buy Motorcycles, Womens Motorcycle, Motorcycle Gloves, Motorcycle Boots Motorcycle Riding, Motorcycle Bluetooth, Harley Motorcycles, Motorcycle Helmets, Motorcycles Canada, Motorcycle Gear, Wheel Motorcycle, Motorcycle Parts, Suzuki Motorcycle